Are you experiencing problems with your Qi charger? Is it blinking, or does it not light up at all?
Please check the points below before getting in touch. That makes it easier for us to help you if the problem persists, and can also save you time.
- Please check that your phone model is compatible with our Qi chargers here.
- Double-check that the included USB-A cable works. Please check by using another cable if you have one. You can also check the included cable by charging another product, using the same outlet.
- When you have checked that the micro USB cable works, make sure that you place the phone in the middle of the charging pad.
- Please ensure that you’ve taken off the phone’s case and that the phone doesn’t have any metal covering.
- Check if the QI charger works without the case, you can find out whether the problem is caused by the case or by the charger.
We hope that the information above has solved the problem you were having with your charger! If the problem persists, and if your charger still doesn’t work, please contact us by clicking HERE.
Please include the following when contacting us:
- Your order number
- A video which clearly shows the problem/damage